To help answer some of the common questions we have compiled some of the answers. We hope these help if not please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Can I send as a gift?
- Yes, details should be inserted into the comments area of the order form
- We will not include any pricing information within the packaging
- A personal message can be inserted into the box on our handwritten gift card
- Can a gift be customised for individuals or occasions?
- There are already some customised gifts as part of our normal offerings, so please look at our website.
- We can add wooden plaque or card
- We are also able to customise the gift ribbon.
- What payment methods do you accept?
- We accept the majority of debit and credit cards as well as bank transfers
- Unfortunately we don’t accept Amex or personal cheques
- Cleared funds are required before an order is dispatched
- Where do you deliver?
- Chic Hampers offer a next working delivery day service to UK mainland addresses on orders placed Monday to Friday before 12.00pm
- We do not currently accept orders for overseas or non-mainland destinations.
- A delivery post code is required at time of order being placed
- When will my delivery arrive?
- Goods are shipped from our premises the day prior to the delivery date
- Our standard delivery times are between 9am and 6pm
- Our delivery partner will send a tracking email for all packages
- Can I schedule a delivery date?
- Yes we can schedule a delivery date, please fill in the appropriate date on the original order. We will ship the day prior to the scheduled date.
- Does the recipient have to be in?
- We do require a signature on delivery while we prefer this to be the recipient we are able to leave with a neighbour, and we will leave a delivery card at the recipients address.
- Am I able to send to multiple addresses?
- Yes, our standard delivery cost is based on one address. If you require gifts on the same order to be sent to multiple addresses.
- Do you use replacement products?
- The Chic Hamper Co. has spent considerable time working with our suppliers to use high quality products and compliment other items in the individual gifts. We endeavour to use the products advertised but In the event of supply difficulties, we reserve the right to substitute goods or packaging of equal quality and value
- Why does my order look different from the picture on your website?
- Occasionally our suppliers will change the packaging of their products. The product will remain the same high quality and we will update our photos as soon as possible.
- We use hampers, baskets and wooden boxes which are hand-made from natural materials, so the colour and shading of the finishes may vary.
- Gifts and their contents are packed for safe and secure transit using the appropriate packaging material.
- Do the products contain allergens
- Individual items may contain allergens such as nuts, egg, milk & gluten. Our suppliers are responsible for putting the details on the individual packaging.
- Additionally products, completed hampers and gifts are stored in areas that may have allergens present. Orders will also be transported alongside packages from other companies over which we have no control.
- VAT is not equal to the standard rate of 20%
- Some items within the order may not be subject to VAT at the time of order. The price displayed and charged includes VAT at the appropriate mixed rate of the products ordered.
CHANGES OR CANCELATIONS
- Am I able to change my order?
- Orders can be changed up to 24 hours before dispatch if sent in writing to email@example.com
- Can I cancel an order?
- Orders can be cancelled. Please see our terms and conditions for further information.